ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING & COMMUNITY DINNER
Our AGM followed by a COMMUNITY DINNER will be held at TE KURA KAUPAPA MAORI O TE ARA HOU SCHOOL, 22 WYCLIFFE STREET, NAPIER, on SATURDAY 1ST OCTOBER 2016 at 6.30PM
We will have our usual POT LUCK DINNER to share together.
Please remember to bring :-
• Your annual member subscription form and money (if not paid up already this year)
• Delicious, good quality Cooked Food - more than enough for your family please
• Eating utensils (chopsticks/forks/spoons) and some plates, bowls, cups, etc.
• Please bring extra dishes of food if you are bringing guests, ensure enough to share
• Bring some cash for Raffles tickets and/or for auction items
• Please invite any new Chinese families, and ask them to bring food, utensils, plates, cups and
money for subscriptions and raffles.
The Hawkes Bay Chinese Association Inc. will provide the following:-
1. Some roast pork and roast duck
2. Steamed cooked white rice
3. Cooked chicken
4. Soft drinks, bottled water and Chinese tea
All welcome to come!
Please mark your calendars now.
AGM at 6.30pm, then Pot-Luck Dinner at 7pm